have released version 0.11.1 of their open-source game engine interpreter. ScummVM allows users to run SCUMM based video game titles, including adventure classics Monkey Island 1-3, Fate of Atlantis, and Day of the Tentacle.
Changes in version 0.11.1 of the application include numerous bug fixes and improved support for fan developed AGI games... more details below.
Download: ScummVM v0.11.1 for PSP
[Right-click, Save As]
- Improvements for Digital iMUSE subsystem. This fixes several glitches in
The Curse of Monkey Island.
- Fixes for cursors in HE games.
- Fix for zombies in King's Quest 4.
- Fix for changing palettes in fanmade games using AGIPAL.
- Fixed some conversation crashes in the German version.
- Fixed operation of the optional copy protection dialog in the German
- Added saving of conversation flags as to whether a particular conversation
option had been previously selected or not.
- Fixed glitch that could cause transformation sparkle to happen a second
- Fixed behavior of Goewin when you rejoin her after meeting the dragon.