- Despite initial thoughts that the PSP-2000 TIFF Exploit
wouldn't work on a PSP-3000 console, today RomStampedu
has made both a video and detailed guide demonstrating that it does.
To quote: I'm using my Japanese Radiant Red PSP-3000 and it seems that the exploit worked.
Download: PSP Slim Hello World Exploit
PSP 3000 Installation:
1) Extract the "26833_release_v2.zip" file
2) You'll see 4 files altogether inside that folder. (h.bin, phat.tiff, readme.txt, & slim.tiff)
3) Make sure you have a Memory Stick (MS) * Grab your PSP and connect to USB mode.
4) Copy the "h.bin" file onto the root of your MS. Then copy the "slim.tiff" file onto your MS_ROOT/PSP/PHOTO folder.
5) Copy any 8 random photos into your MS_ROOT/PSP/PHOTO folder. Altogether you should have 9 files in your PHOTO folder.
6) Full power down your PSP and turn it on. On the Cross Media Bar (XMB), go to "Photo" and down to "Memory Stick"; Click ENTER.
7) Wait for all the thumbnails to load. Scroll up...