- Sony Senior Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein
has outlined an FAQ on the upcoming Assassin's Creed Revelations video game for PlayStation 3 today!
To quote: Recently, Ubisoft invited us to sample the first few hours of Assassin's Creed Revelations for PS3. I learned a lot during that play session:
• The control scheme has been revised, pushing Eagle Vision to L3. This frees up the Triangle button for secondary weapons such as daggers.
• Altair comes into play via flashbacks following the thrilling Masyaf key retrieval missions, which are the successors to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's Lairs of Romulus.
• The game map now has a Google Maps-style satellite view that I enjoyed while skipping around the sprawling city of Constantinople/Istanbul.
• The Den Defense mission brought tower defense-style sequences that are completely unlike anything I've seen in the Assassin's Creed universe.
• I saw someone actually *use* the Apple of Eden.
• I noticed some different UI in the Animus, and started to wonder why the interface was different (and no, Ubisoft wouldn't tell me).
• I saw Ezio stab a dude with a guitar - I think they called them "lutes" back then.
And I saw it all in 3D - those leaps of faith are now even more impressive....