188w ago - As a follow-up to our Nintendo Wii WODE Demos article from earlier today, we now have some Wii WODE final design pictures to share.
A few of them are below, with the rest available HERE. Finally, in case anyone missed the pricing and WODE specs here they are: 79,90 € incl. the vertical stand.
• Play Wii & GC game ISOs direct from USB Mass Storage
devices @8X read speed (HDD and FLASH drive)
• Complete Solder free install solution
• Easy to use GUI - LCD & Joystick - NO homebrew software
required (no any update of console SO can block this device)
• Region hack, Update blocker, Autoboot.
• Passthrough with FLAT-MOD mode built-in, play your DVD-R
Wii & GC backups and Imports @3X read speed
• Totally Flexible Linux Kernel
• USB hub support for multiple USB devices connection
Great File System support - use existing WBFS formatted
media or 'drag and drop' ISOs to existing USB devices
193w ago - Today we received word from the guys at www.XCM.cc that their upcoming XCM Multi-charger will be shipping to resellers soon.
Some pictures are below of it, and from their XCM Multi-charger product page, to quote:
"Unlike another brand of multi-charger, XCM Multi-charger not only can be used on iPhone, PSP series (from 1000-3000 series), NDS series (NDS, NDSL, NDSI) but also the Xbox 360 controller, PS3 controller and more...
All device which uses USB 5v input will be supported, such as the Nokia mobile phone series etc."
As always, those interested should keep an eye on their Official Resellers for further details including exact shipping dates.