- Gearbox Software Community Manager Chris Faylor
announced that Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition is out next week, and invites fans to celebrate with loot hunt!
To quote: Hi everyone, this is Chris Faylor, Community Manager at Borderlands 2 maker Gearbox Software. This Tuesday, October 8th marks the launch of Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition, which is going to pack a ton of content (over $100 worth) for $59.99.
It's amazing for us at Gearbox to see so many people enjoying the game - after all, it's your passion that drives us to keep creating new content - and we're excited that this edition comes packed with all of the season pass content, and more!
This bundle is a great starting point for those that may have missed out on Borderlands 2 the first time around, and it's the perfect holiday gift for your future co-op partners!
Here's a look at everything that's in Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition:
• The award-winning Borderlands 2 main game
• Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Campaign Add-On
• Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage Campaign Add-On
• Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt Campaign Add-On
• Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Campaign Add-On
• Krieg the Psycho Character Class