- Capcom's John Diamonon
announced today that Flock! is now available on Sony's PSN, to quote:
I want to set the record straight because I'm not one to hide from anything. We will NOT, I repeat, NOT be charging for extra animals in FLOCK!
Yes, the game will be complete with all the sheep, roosters, pigs and cows you can herd to your heart's desire.
So the wait is over. FLOCK! finally lands on PSN today. Here's what you can expect:
• Over 50 levels of intense flocking action!
• Level creating, sharing and rating!
• Trial mode! (Basically a demo with an in-game purchase option) Trophies!
• In game XMB music support!
• Two player local co-op!
• Cow poop!
• Flies on cow poop!
• Pigs rolling on cow poop with flies!
• UFOs and a Motherflocker!
• A $14.99 price point.
• Commenters complaining about said price point!
• Gamers purchasing FLOCK and exclaiming that it's totally worth it!
• More harassment about trophy support for previously released games!
• Shameless cameo appearance by Blanka from Street Fighter!
• Many more surprises and prizes!
I want to congratulate last week's contest...