From the NFO File: After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT
• Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
• Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
• Whole banks of firware now untouched
• New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
• Full disc stealth used by default
• Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
• Split-Vid used as default
Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT assumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2
Warning! Lt will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs
It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution
205w ago - Update: A repack is now released for the 1.61 as there was a small bug fix for the ix161-934.bin file.
C4Eva and TeamJungle have now released LiteOn iXtreme v1.61 (for Lite-On 73850 / 83850 / 83850v2 / 93850 drives) which adds support for waves 4 and 5, and Arakon of XBoxHacker.org has shared iXtreme v1.6 Non-Stealth for the XBox 360 console.
• Strict Wave 4 compliance! hybrid (modified disks) will not boot!
• Strict Wave 3 compliance! hybrid (modified disks) will not boot!
• Strict drive speed compliance - 12x only for game discs!
• Support for SS V2!
• Integrated 0800 for game dumping including SS v2!
• Full support for all known game exceptions! eg ddr etc!
• One shot boot mode! - allows a one off boot of gamedisc without -stealth/partition checks (will still use stealth), use activate.iso disk to activate each time!
• Support for easy drive key/version info cmd, same as liteon!
• Strict stealth/wave checking, one shot boot mode will boot wave(x)!