4w ago - Following up on the previous updates from BwE, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer sinsizer has made available PS3 NOR / NAND Statistic Beta for those interested in validating and checking their PS3 NOR / NAND dumps.
This tool works different than other validators. Instead of outputting a full log, it will output an error.log, if validate is checked. But see for yourself.
Always patching 3.55 is recommended to see if the patched statistic is right/green. ckp_management_ID values have to be equel as well as per_console_nonce (should be stated in error.log if not). There is one easy rule! If the error.log contains an entry, your dump is definitly broken!
Ros section is excluded from validation. Why? It's easy to repair, the hole section gets patched...
5w ago - Following up on their previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developers at BiteYourConsole have updated their PSP Minis on PS3 application dubbed PSPMinis / PS3Minis / Bite to version 1.3 followed by v1.3a with the changes below.
6w ago - Following up on PSP2PS3 v1.7.3 for CEX / DEX by szczuru, today Italian PlayStation 3 developers at BiteYourConsole have updated their PSP Minis on PS3 application dubbed PSPMinis / Bite to version 1.2 with the changes below.
6w ago - Following up on his previous update, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.5 with the changes outlined below.
1) Added: Notes (Create/Open) - Right click Menu
2) Added: Previous 0 (byte) TXT Update to Listview - Notes: See (1) Open
3) Added: Remove Unwanted - Settings
4) Added: Tool buttons - Main Form
5) Added: Save Link - Settings - Notes: Saves link to Previous (Check) text file
6) Fixed: Previous Check Save - Settings
7) Fixed: Skin / Game ID load - Notes: Now Splash screen friendly
8) Tweaked: Delete - See (2)