- Square Enix Community Project Manager Hergen Thaens
unveiled a Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Beta 2 FAQ today with details below.
To quote: We have something that many of you have been looking forward to. And boy, have you been looking forward to it.
This time around, let's see if we can get you prepared for the beta with all the important questions and answers. If you have any more questions regarding the beta, please feel free to ask in the comments! I'll do my best to answer them.
Here you'll find pretty much all of the questions and comments that came up during the first beta phase, with according relevant answers. You can find the following points below:
• When does the beta start?
• What do I need to play the beta?
• Where can I download the beta client?
• Can I carry my character over to the live game after the beta test?
• Can I play my existing character?
• Can I play my existing character (previous beta 1)?
• Do I play on beta servers? Will I see other players?
• Why can't I create a character on server X?
• I participated in beta 1, and the text was really small. Was that fixed?
• I can't log in with my existing account!
• Do I need a one-time password to log in?
• I did not get my confirmation mail!