- Following up on his previous
releases, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated to PSN Patch v1.06 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: PSNpatch 1.06 + STEALTH VERSION + COBRA PLUGIN for 4.XX CFW & COBRA 7.0
- New vsh plug-in to auto boot with cobra 7.0 systems (the "true-STEALTH" experience) (see footnotes);
- Added support for aditional cobra syscalls (these are hard to find, but it is safer to disable them also);
- If cobra is detected the current and spoofed Firmware version are displayed;
- This version brings news for Cobra 7.0 users. Other CFW users DO NOT NEED to update as ALL PREVIOUS PSNPatch VERSIONS are compatible with EVERY 4.XX versions (even 4.53).
This is a small app made by KW and inspired in the works of stoker25 (psidpatch) and user (psnope).
The major objective is to spoof the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your...