304w ago - Zx-81 has released a new version of PSPColem, a ColecoVision emulator for PSP. Notable changes in version 1.1.1 include numerous improvements in performance, IR keyboard support for menu related tasks, the ability to map settings to a certain hotkey, and an auto-fire mode.
- Speed improvements, z80 part rewritten using jump tables.
Antartic Adventure is now full speed (60 fps) even at 133Mhz !
- IR keyboard support (mainly for menu)
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- Add VSync option
- Add NTSC/PAL option and fix issue with default...
- Compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate psp2600 menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix in file requester