- Activision Community Manager Dan Amrich
has confirmed today that Call of Duty: Black Ops II Revolution DLC hits PSN on February 28, 2013.
Below are is the full scoop, to quote: As the old saying goes, "the revolution will not be televised." Nonsense - it's not only on your TV screen, but it will be interactive, too.
Revolution, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, arrives on PlayStation Network on February 28 - and there's more inside this collection than you may be expecting.
Revolution offers a heck of a lot of content for both multiplayer and Zombies fans. First up are the four multiplayer maps:
• Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plant comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
• Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach (the birthplace of skateboarding!), quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive players away from easy cover and into intense firefights.
• Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
• Mirage: Located in China's Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
It's worth noting that Mirage is also the first Black Ops II...