252w ago - SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor shared another update on the world of LittleBigPlanet for PS3 today as follows:
Going live later today is Update 1.09 - a bit earlier than expected, but we're sure you won't mind. This update contains some minor adjustments plus addresses the following bug fixes:
• 'Failed to save profile' message not being displayed when a user's profile is full.
• Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
• Failed to load profile issue: where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.
• Text not displaying in the text chat window.
• Slow rewind due to moderation check.
• Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.