- SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor
shared another update on the world of LittleBigPlanet for PS3 today as follows:
Going live later today is Update 1.09 - a bit earlier than expected, but we're sure you won't mind. This update contains some minor adjustments plus addresses the following bug fixes:
• 'Failed to save profile' message not being displayed when a user's profile is full.
• Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
• Failed to load profile issue: where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.
• Text not displaying in the text chat window.
• Slow rewind due to moderation check.
• Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.
"Awards Love" from the development community
The past few weeks has been a humbling experience with news of numerous prestigious awards nominations from both the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
and Game Developers Choice Awards
. Congrats to the Molecules and SCEE.