- Recently PSP homebrew developers Xenogears
have released a Custom Firmware Enabler.
This program will enable the functions of M33 CFW using ChickHen
, except for Recovery and Pops.
Since installation is not permanent, the application must be run again after reboot in order to enable M33 functions. It also works with TA-088v3 motherboards, but sadly it doesn't support the PSP 3000 yet.
Download: PSP Custom Firmware Enabler v1.0
/ PSP Custom Firmware Enabler v1.0
What is it?
It is a homebrew that enables custom firmware M33 functions, using ChickHen
What do i need?
- A PSP Slim (only works with Slim, independent of the motherboard model)
- Official firmware 5.03
- ChickHen R2 (at least R2)
- The functions are the same that are included in 5.00 M33. Everything works except:
- Recovery menu (It is planned, maybe a homebrew to configure custom firmware)
- Pops (PSX Games)