To quote: The Eskiss game using the EFL (Enlightenment Foundation Libraries) running on a PS3. Smooth framerate at 1080p resolution.
Eskiss is just a simple game like a PoC, I ported it to show you what can be done using the EFL (I love the animations! )
And don't forget, the EFL are the core libraries used by E17, a desktop manager like Gnome or KDE (that's what I use). it's many libraries that can do a lot of things, and have a widget lib (button, sliders, checkbox, etc..) and they should be used in order to create new HB!!
The game can be played with a mouse or with a controller, this video was done using a mouse.
And here's a video for those who didn't try Eskiss yet (yes, I suck at this...
To quote: I bought a second controller and with it I was able to figure out how to get the controls working properly. So that is what I fixed in this update to Sketch Fight (which for the uninformed is a two player fighting game). Nothing else has changed.
In the future I’ll now always be able to test multiplayer PS3 games before releasing them
89w ago - Today the Resistance 3 PS3 patch version 1.02 is available, and the developers at Insomniac Games have shared the update details, as follows:
Patch 1.02 for Resistance 3 is now available worldwide. We apologize for having two large patches this close to launch, but as you know, we've had a lot of issues to address from the Public Beta, and this has created the need for large patches. If you just want to play SP, you can ignore the patches (though there are some small fixes to the campaign) - but to go online, you will need to download them.
We wanted to detail some of the fixes in 1.02 for you. There are A LOT of fixes in this patch, some of which some players may not notice and are not worth detailing, but here are the big ones:
• Players should no longer get into "dead" games that don't operate correctly
• Improvement in framerate/lag
• Matchmaking fixes
• Fewer players floating / clipping through environment
• Fix for freezing/crashing issues if you join a game as it is ending
• Can no longer leave party while in a co-op game (was causing a crash)
• Party fixes dealing with multiple invites, co-op
• Some SFX in St. Louis have been cleaned up
• Broadway map now loads games correctly
• Fixed issues when...
90w ago - Today Von Victor Zuylen at Guerrilla Games has shared details on the upcoming Killzone 3 PS3 patch 1.12 which arrives next week on September 6, 2011.
Below are the details, to quote: On Tuesday, September 6, Guerrilla will release patch 1.12 for Killzone 3.
This patch introduces several community-requested changes to Killzone 3, including an adjustment to the Marksman's scramble ability, better turrets for the Engineer, and an option to switch off Sixaxis-only actions for players with disabilities.
Here is the full list of changes included with patch 1.12:
• Changed Marksman's scramble ability into an active ability - The marksman scramble ability now needs to be activated and deactivated via the d-pad, and has a cooldown period.
• Increased tracking response for engineer turrets - The turn speed of turrets has been increased, allowing them to track players more easily.
• Increased armor for engineer turrets (30%) - Turrets can still be destroyed by a single explosion from a grenade or missile launcher.
• Improved StA-2 Battle Pistol - Detonation time for the StA-2 Battle Pistol's grenade is shorter, and the damage it deals is more severe.