To quote: With this talk and before you download Showtime + WatchTV + Channel9 + GameTrailers, you have to know how this system works.
1. Extract the folder called list from the archive to any place of your computer
2. Upload it to a website that you have or wait for a known person to you do it (the folder list must not be changed, the name should be this and only this)
3. Install the pkg provided in the package
4. Go to Showtime's Settings
5. Enable WatchTV plugin, enable too the option called "Check for new versions" (this searchs for new versions of the plugin each time you open WatchTV, it is a very useful option to enable) and below that option is one called "Remote website" there you enter the full name of your website...
126w ago - Following up on Showtime Repack v3.1.3 and Showtime Repack v3.1.5 PlayStation 3 homebrew apps, today redsquirrel87 has made available another unofficial build of Showtime Media Player Repack version 3.1.9 for PS3 with the following changes:
To quote: So I've finally gotten around to releasing 3.0. It's pretty much the same as in 2.99.534 except that you can now arbitrarily zoom the video via a setting in the popup menu.
I'm leaving on a vacation tomorrow and wont bring the PS3 with me so don't expect any (tested) PS3 features the next weeks. I will hopefully find time to do a bunch of other non-platform depended features though.
Once I get back I hope to address all aspects of audio on the PS3, in particular: