- Dylan Jobe
(Game Director, Warhawk) posted the following today:
Ok... so last week I posted about our v1.1 patch which mainly dealt with core stats and connection issues. Today, I'd like to let all of you know what's included in the v1.2 patch that is being tested right now.
Patch v1.2 addresses some main requests that our community has made as well as fixes the primary exploits and glitches... and adds some new layouts!
Patch v1.2 includes:
* 5 New layouts.
* Clan game server option.
* Buddy slot reservations.
* Integrated Warhawk Store.
* Updated CTF capture/return behavior.
* Internal stat padder protection.
* Booster Pack status display at join game list.
* DualShock3 integration.
* Separate SIXAXIS motion control on/off per mode (ground, hover, flight).
* Detailed Player Score display at end of game fixed.
* Added new server type filters (player, ranked, dedicated, clan, Official Warhawk, etc).
* Added new server full/open filter.
* Fall damage exploit fixed.
* Dismount into walls exploit fixed.
* Invisible Tank, Turret & Warhawk exploit fixed.
* Auto-kick of idle players.
* Add to Favorites button added to end game screen.
* Increased VOIP volume when not using headset.