195w ago - PlayStation Home Online Community Specialist Locust_Star has shared a video alongside PlayStation Home Sodium updates, Indiana Jones items and more!
To quote: Final Fantasy XIII, Square Enix's latest addition to what is inarguably one of the critically-applauded RPG franchises of all time, has just been released and, chances are, you are reading this on a brief detour to the ultimate destination: Pulse.
Which means that we caught you just in time to let you know about an additional option for those of you who, like me, simply must immerse themselves in all things Final Fantasy-related - namely, the brand spanking new Final Fantasy XIII personal space (as well as the corresponding furniture items) that is releasing tomorrow, March 11 into the ever-expanding world of PlayStation Home.
Also releasing this week is a brand new personal space sure to make every racing fan's pulse pound - the Luxury Race Box. A true must-have for all you speed demons, the Luxury Race Box is the ideal location to kick back and relax with your friends.
That's if your idea of "relaxing with your friends" is being bombarded with the shrieks and squeals of cars that are motoring by mere feet away whilst the smell of burning rubber fills your nose....
202w ago - Today we added several older DECH (PS3 Debug / Test) PUP updates to our PS3 Debug / Test Firmware archive for collectors.
Contact Us if you have newer updates as Premium Accounts are available to those who share PS3 Debug / Test / TOOL Firmware or related $DK files, and as always all suppliers can remain anonymous or give us a preferred nickname and we'll credit you with it here!
Finally, if you are new and unfamiliar with the differences between PS3 Debug / Test / Reference Tool units and Retail PlayStation 3 consoles be sure to check out the F.A.Q. and drop by the PS3 Debug / Test Forum for discussions and help from others who own them.
206w ago - Media Molecule recently released the LittleBigPlanet v1.22 Danish Blue update, followed directly by version 1.23 for Sony's PS3 entertainment system.
The update features are detailed below, however, some of them are only available to those with the Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit.
• Water now available to creators who own the Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit, and playable via community levels for everyone. Check the FAQ for more information on controlling water.
• Added 11 new trophies. See details here.
• Scuba Gear Powerup -The Scuba Gear object gives Sackboy an infinite air supply when he is underwater.
• Bubble Machine -The Bubble Machine refills Sackboy's air supply if he is in close proximity to the object. It can be operated on or off by a switch object.
• Water Switch - The Water Switch is a switch that is activated when it is submerged in water. It can be connected to the same objects as other switches.
• Global Water Object - Similar to the Global Lighting Object the GWO can change the water's settings over a specified time when it is triggered.