34w ago - Following up on his previous updates, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer SvenGDK has released XMBPC v0.8 RC followed by v0.8.1 and v0.8.2 which is a PC XMB clone with the changelog below.
XMBPC is a free tool to emulate/simulate the PS3 XMB User Interface on your PC. This allows a user to launch many forms of media from the simulated XMB on the PC. This will not emulate PS3 Games / Homebrew this is just a XMB clone.
Changelog for v0.8 RC:
Hi everyone, a new version of XMBPC is available! Changelogs from v0.7.2 BETA to v0.8 RC
Setup redesigned (Replaced XMBPCE to XMBPC ; Autofills the username ; Removed useless passwordbox ; Added PS2 ISO selector)
PS2 Emulator Integration "PS2Loader"
Recognizes PS2 Game Discs
Start PS2 Game Discs directly from XMBPC
Start PS2 ISOs directly from XMBPC
New subcategory under "Games" -> "PS2 Games" folder
34w ago - Following up on their previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developers at BiteYourConsole have updated their PSP Minis on PS3 application dubbed PSPMinis / PS3Minis / Bite to version 1.3 followed by v1.3a with the changes below.
35w ago - Following up on his previous update, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.5 with the changes outlined below.
1) Added: Notes (Create/Open) - Right click Menu
2) Added: Previous 0 (byte) TXT Update to Listview - Notes: See (1) Open
3) Added: Remove Unwanted - Settings
4) Added: Tool buttons - Main Form
5) Added: Save Link - Settings - Notes: Saves link to Previous (Check) text file
6) Fixed: Previous Check Save - Settings
7) Fixed: Skin / Game ID load - Notes: Now Splash screen friendly
8) Tweaked: Delete - See (2)