- Warhawk developer Dylan Jobe
has confirmed that the highly awaited Warhawk v1.1 patch will be released tomorrow November 2nd, sometime between 5am and 9am pacific time.
To quote: FINALLY! -- and Yes...I realize this was a loooong time coming :-P
We are going to be globally deploying the v1.1 during an extended maintenance window Friday, November 2nd between 5am and 9am Pacific.
To recap, here are the items addressed by the patch:
* Stat database stability improvements
* Improved server stability
* Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
* Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
* "Time-in-Vehicle" Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
Client-side (this is the one that you will actually download to your PS3)
* Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
* Significantly improved client connection stability
* Quad "????" Ping display bug fixed.
* Added support for Player-Ranked Servers.
* Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop).
* Crash fixes for end of game and split screen.
A couple of things that I want to point out. Some of you were able to download the v1.1 patch before...