- MotorStorm's next patch has just been released on the PlayStation Network, and yes, it includes rumble support.
If you wish to update your version of the game, simply head online in MotorStorm and you'll be prompted to begin downloading patch v3.0. The full list of changes:
* Added vibration support for the DUALSHOCK 3 controller with adjustable settings
* Grid order has been randomised for first race in any online lobby
* Finishing positions in your last race now determine your starting grid position in the next race within the same online lobby.
* On-screen indicator has been added to show whether voice comms are issuing from TV or headset - As before, press and hold L1 (R1 if using control scheme 'B') to toggle headset output through TV or Headset.
* Sensitivity Settings for SIXAXIS™ Motion Sensor control have been added.
* Gloating Index' has been added to the Stats card - The Gloating index gives guidance as to a racer's online prowess. It takes into account the number of people you've beaten in each race and the number of people that have beaten you. Use the gloating index to spot the players to beat in each race! Try and rank your Gloating Index up to the perfect '10'!
* Several causes for an occasional snagging issue, which would destroy vehicles...