319w ago - ralferoo posted HERE of his new PS3 Puzzle Bobble clone called Pubble.
Pubble is a homebrew Puzzle Bobble style game for the PS3 supporting up to 5 players on a single PS3. If you don't have that many sixaxis controllers, you can plug in standard USB joysticks and use those too!
This screenshot (below) should give you an idea of what the game is about...
1. Download Pubble v0.2.9b for PS3. [Right-click, Save As]
2. Unpack it to a USB memory stick.
3. On the PS3, select [System Settings]/[Install Other OS].
4. Ignore the warning about needing a partition - you don't.
5. Select the otheros.bld on the memory stick and wait for it to flash.
6. Select [System Settings]/[Default System].
7. Choose [Other OS] and start the other system.
8. Wait until the boot menu appears and then press PS on your controllers.
9. Select [Pubble] from the boot menu.
319w ago - The official Unreal Tournament website has been updated with a lot of new content such as new vehicles, weapons and characters information, and more.
Although not completely finished, you can still continue to download movies and view high-resolution screen shots. Below you will find some screen shots that we didn't have along with a new concept art image titled "Dusk".
Unreal Tournament 3 is actually the fourth game in the Unreal Tournament series, but has been numbered in terms of the engine it runs on. The original Unreal Tournament uses the first Unreal Engine, while UT2003 and UT2004 uses Unreal Engine 2. Since both UT2K3 and UT2K4 use the same engine, they are considered to be the same generation.
User designed levels will be downloadable for the PlayStation 3 console via the Playstation Store. Unfortunately, gamers with the console version will not be able to design levels without having the PC version, as the console version does not include the level editor.
USB Keyboard and mouse controls will also be supported for the PS3 version. The PS3 version will allow the administrator of the server to allow keyboard and mouse or only Sixaxis remote. The motion-sensitive Sixaxis controller will allow aiming by tilting the controller.
320w ago - MotorStorm's next patch has just been released on the PlayStation Network, and yes, it includes rumble support.
If you wish to update your version of the game, simply head online in MotorStorm and you'll be prompted to begin downloading patch v3.0. The full list of changes:
* Added vibration support for the DUALSHOCK 3 controller with adjustable settings
* Grid order has been randomised for first race in any online lobby
* Finishing positions in your last race now determine your starting grid position in the next race within the same online lobby.
* On-screen indicator has been added to show whether voice comms are issuing from TV or headset - As before, press and hold L1 (R1 if using control scheme 'B') to toggle headset output through TV or Headset.
* Sensitivity Settings for SIXAXIS™ Motion Sensor control have been added.
* Gloating Index' has been added to the Stats card - The Gloating index gives guidance as to a racer's online prowess. It takes into account the number of people you've beaten in each race and the number of people that have beaten you. Use the gloating index to spot the players to beat in each race! Try and rank your Gloating Index up to the perfect '10'!
* Several causes for an occasional snagging issue, which would destroy vehicles...