- Producer Jason Villa
discusses a new feature to look out for in MLB 09 The Show for PS3, namely the Roster Vault as follows:
Following in the footsteps of the My Slider feature, we've put more control in the user's hands. Community shared content leverages the creativity of user's like you.
And if you're one of the users that love to customize rosters and share with others, you know how difficult it's been in the past to relay your settings to other users. The Roster Vault in MLB 09 The Show solves that problem. The Roster Vault allows you to make all your roster changes (some new to this year), save them off, and upload them for others to download and use.
Here's how to upload a Roster to the Roster Vault:
1. Take any roster (on disc or a weekly Live Roster update)
2. Make any changes you'd like to the roster and players within. This could be player names, attributes, jersey numbers, accessories, handedness, etc...
3. Save the Roster to your hard drive
4. Connect online with MLB 09, via SportsConnect, select the Roster Vault feature from the Community section.
5. Select Upload from the Roster Vault options
6. Select one of the Rosters from your hard drive to upload