- Okay, so maybe you don't have a Windows PC that is capable of running the PlayStation Network downloader. That's okay. You may have a Mac, or you might be running Linux -- or you're just too darn afraid to install a new program on your computer. Whatever the reason, there is an alternative... provided you have a PS3.
1. Visit the PLAYSTATION Store (http://store.playstation.com/
)on any computer. Complete purchase of Beats, but do not download it.
2. Log in to your PS3 using the same PSN account as the one used to purchase Beats.
3. Go to PLAYSTATION Network on the XMB. Click on Account Management.
4. Click on Transaction History.
5. Then, click on Download List. You will see Beats on this list.
6. Download to your PS3. Connect your PSP via USB and install your new favorite PSP game.
Hope this helps the few of you that simply cannot access the Store on your computer. If you're without a PS3 and a Windows PC, you're in tough luck for now. Why not just buy the game at a friend's house?