- For all the PlayStation 3 Call of Duty 4 players out there, listen up. Today we spoke with Infinity Ward's Community Relations Manager Robert Bowling
and acquired new information about the upcoming "Features Patch" soon to be released.
Here is a detailed list of some of the improvements Infinity Ward will be including in the new patch:
- Optimized servers
- New Kill cams (grenades, RPG's, airstrikes, claymores, and more)
- Quick Mute (allows user to mute annoying players by pressing X on their gamertag in the lobby)
- Addition of "Recently Met Players" for the PlayStation Network
- Improvements to the Sniper Rifles and Acog attachments (no more delayed shots)
"(With the new kill cams) you can watch from when the grenade leaves the enemies hand all the way to the explosion that kills you," said Bowling.
In addition to the new patch details, PS3 gamers can expect servers to run smoother. The four hour "Downloading Game Settings" bug was due to DemonWares servers having to handle the massive amounts of PlayStation 3 users logging in. With the new optimizations, gamers shouldn't have too many problems with in the future.