- President and Executive Producer Dylan Cuthbert
at Q-Games Limited has announced today that the PixelJunk Shooter 2 patch is now live on PSN.
To quote: Hey everyone! I am happy to announce a patch for PixelJunk Shooter 2. We've changed a few things. Read on for the full list:
• There was a bug where some enemies would spawn right on top of you giving you that awesome "insta-death" you really don't want in a game... well, we fixed it!
• The online connectivity has been tuned to allow you to hook up with other players much more easily. Try it out!
• If you get matched against a higher ranking player you get a nice large cash bonus (Q space bucks of course) if you win! This gives you a big incentive to challenge yourself more when you get matched up against someone who seems better than you. Hint: stay calm and use strategy, you can definitely take them!
• We added an option to the pause screen that lets you take a break in the middle of a stage and come back later to finish it off. So when your mom calls you to the dinner table just choose that option, go eat your dinner *and* be nice to the environment by switching off your PS3!
• Even if you kill a few survivors and get a game over screen you can "continue" - your score...