139w ago - PlayStation Store Director Grace Chen is here with this weeks US PSN updates today, as follows:
Here is the weekly PlayStation Store update:
Full Game Trial
• Assassin's Creed
• Dungeon Hunter (PlayStation Plus price $9.74, regular price $12.99)
• Might & Magic Clash of Heroes (PlayStation Plus price $11.99, regular price $14.99)
• Killzone 3 - Steel Rain Map Pack (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $4.99)
Featured Themes & Avatars
• Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds 38 Avatars bundle (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $3.99)
• Yakuza 4: The Men of Yakuza 4 Dynamic Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $2.99)
• Crane Dance Static Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
Worms 2: Armageddon Battle Pack - Sale - (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
Final Fight/Double Impact - Sale - (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Worms 2: Armageddon - Sale - (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
140w ago - Sony's Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez has posted up this weeks PS3, PSP and PSN releases today as follows:
Aid Hatapon in his quest to free the Patapon tribe from their stone prisons and rescue them from the seven evil spirits in Patapon 3, one of the PSP's most anticipated and unique games of the year.
The rest of the line-up for The Drop this week, has you moon-walking, bird flinging and templar assassinating on the PS Move, PS3 and PSN.
Patapon 3 (Also on PSN) – The brave Patapon tribe cross the recently constructed bridge at the end of Patapon 2. A mysterious box lies in their path and they combine their efforts to break it open.
They successfully break open the box to release... the seven evil spirits! All the Patapons are turned to stone except for Hatapon. He has escaped the tragedy and finds a silver Hoshipon at the bottom of the box which gives him a new power to defeat the evil spirits: Superhero Patapon.
Patapon 3 introduces this new Superhero Patapon, which players can use to head into musical battle, devastating opponents with deadly, rhythmic attacks. Players will go on multiplayer Quest with friends or go head-to-head on an epic four-against-four...
140w ago - SCEE's Ross McGrath of the PlayStation Store Team is here with this weeks European PSN Game Store update today, as follows:
Here's a quick run-down on what you'll find when you hit the Store this afternoon.
• Demos are now a top level category, where you'll find the latest BD demos and trials for PSN titles, as well as an organised A-Z list.
• We've added a Franchises section - in here we'll be building up a library of games, DLC, themes and all the rest which can be browsed by a whole franchise - so now there's one place to visit to get all the KillZone, Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed content you're looking for.
• We've added a Charts section, with the top 10 most downloaded games, demos, minis and more, so you can find the most popular content more easily.
• We've pulled Themes and Avatars out to the top level so you can more easily find what you need to customise your PS3 experience.
• A more organised PlayStation Plus area, with sub-categories and new informative banners.
• A number of cosmetic configuration changes (ooh exciting!)
So yeah - let us know what you think of all the planning and hard work! Give it a chance and we think it'll really help you find what you're...
• Hamsterball - Sale - (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
• Angry Birds - Minis - Sale - (PSP/PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
• Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light - Sale - (PS3) (now $7.49,...
140w ago - Capybara Games Co-founder and President Nathan Vella has posted up a video today spotlighting Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes which hits fans via PSN on April 12, 2011.
To quote: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is our HD love letter to the original game that we released in 2009 to acclaim and awards.
It's not often that you get the chance to remake your own game, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to bring this gem to a whole new audience: you guys! By now most people know about Clash of Heroes' engrossing campaign mode, its innovative puzzle-strategy gameplay, and its tense turn-based battles.
But what few realize is that those battles are even better when your facing off against your friends (or some random stranger who has an ass-whupping coming to him). So that's why Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is dropping with full local and online multiplayer, in either 1v1 or 2v2 flavours.
Not content to simply juice up the multiplayer mode and port the game over, we decided to redo the game from scratch with all new 2D HD art, hand-drawn by the same talented crew of artists that brought you the lush visuals of Critter Crunch....