* Sound improvement, new prosystem.dat file & NTSC Palette fix by Carpy (aka Danno)
* A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you
have thousand different games in your rom folder !
* Auto-fire uses now the key mapped as Cross button instead of FIRE1
(games such as Xevious use FIRE2 for fire so it is better this way)
* In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
* Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
* Fix random black screen issue
* Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
281w ago - Chilly Willy has released the first official build of his PSP port of Basilisk II, a 68k Macintosh emulator supporting OS 7.01 through 8.1. Based on the Basilisk II JIT project, this PSP port features use of UAE CPU emulation, along with new SoftFloat FPU emulation for increased compatibility.
In addition to 44kHz audio support, this version of Basilisk for PSP supports on-the-fly change of desktop colors and resolution, as well as support for mounting the PSP's memory stick as a media device. Other features include support for the extra RAM on slim units and the ability to use TV-out.
* Emulates a Mac II series machine running OS 7.0.1 through 8.1, depending on the ROM used.
* Uses UAE CPU emulation, with new SoftFloat FPU emulation for better compatibility.
* The PSP memstick can be mounted on the Mac desktop (requires File Manager 1.2).
* Supports on-the-fly change of colors and resolution (requires Display Manager).
* Has stereo, 16-bit, 44kHz audio (requires Sound Manager 3.0).
* Supports emulated...
THIS DOES NOT DECRYPT ANY FILES !!!! That means that for now this loader will ONLY work on unencrypted files. There are a few such files "in the wild" that have been found on Sony update servers and such.
As well as loading the supported PS3 filetypes in both 32bit and 64bit vesions of IDA this also resolves and sets up all imports, exports and syscalls. It also only supports PS3 PPU files as the PS3 SPU CPU is not supported by IDA at this time.