NZHawk has released Awesome PeekPoke today which dumps live ram using peek/poke commands and posted a video of it in action along with a Patch App that will patch the offset 57410 with the data 48000098- launch...
166w ago - A few weeks back we reported on a Bad Company 2 Edition Custom PS3 Slim by jriquelmeyt, and today he posted another creation via MandiocaGamer (linked above) which he named the Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition PlayStation 3 Slim mod.
To quote: "I'm Javier Riquelme, jriquelme, from Asuncion-Paraguay, and this is my new Mod.
Here, a crappy video, and some photos from the process. Enjoy!... I hope you like it."
Those interested can check out his Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition Custom PS3 Slim mod video below!
• Loads PIC1.PNG out of the game directory to display in full resolution as the background. Images are cached into /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/cache/ by TitleID in order to speed up browsing of backups on USB devices
• Homebrew mode now displays the current IP address in the bottom left corner
• Multi-language support. Language is determined at runtime based on the current system setting. At the moment the application supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Swedish, more to be added hopefully soon
• Displays free space below the available storage devices
• Built in FTP now has access to the full filesystem...