* Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
* Inability of users to map the 'center camera' button.
* Some occasional crash fixes.
* Graphics card stability:
o A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
o Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
* Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
* Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
* Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
* Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
* Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
* Occasional control issue during headshot move.
278w ago - Nefarious has released an update to Cross Extended, a Custom Firmware 4.01 M33 compatible plug-in that displays detailed system information to users regarding their PSP, such as the motherboard type, battery voltage, and installed plug-in modules.
In addition to a bug fix regarding Memory Stick cards with more than 4GB capacity, version 1.1 fixes a control issue that caused an incompatibility with certain homebrew applications – notably LightMP3 and PSPFiler.
- newer code base
- IR keyboard files made relative and included
- IR keyboard verified working with 4.01 M33-2
- Program is slightly faster (about six percent)
- Added two 16: 9 video modes to the Mac side
279w ago - Zx-81 has released a maintenance update to PSP2600, a Atari 2600 emulator for the PSP. In addition to a bug fix regarding the IR keyboard functionality, version 1.1.4 features support for displaying thumbnails of ROM images in the file browser, as well as the ability to jump to the keyboard and settings menu by pressing the PSP's L trigger.
* A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
* In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
* Fix IR keyboard issue with firmware >= 3.80 for Fat PSP