283w ago - PSP hit the scene about three years ago and while it's been evolving into quite a useful handheld, it hasn't quite taken off like Sony would have liked.
But that doesn't mean that it's dying and SCEA Director of Hardware Marketing John Koller insists that sales have been "red hot" in 2008.
PlayStation 3 has also had a healthy rebound this year and Sony plans to integrate the two more as time goes by.
"I think as we go forward, we're going to see a lot more integration with PlayStation 3, particularly as the install base of the PS3 continues to grow stratospherically in many ways, and the integration that is going to occur there is part and parcel of the strategy that the console is the living room hub and really where your entertainment flows," he told IGN.
"Then, your PSP is your digital living room on the go, and being able to access your PS3 in a wide variety of ways is really a key part of our overall branding strategy. That's going to be something that you're going to see expanded on in future firmware updates and other things."
292w ago - Grand Theft Auto IV has been out for a whopping four days and we here at The Exploding Barrel are already officially addicted to Niko and Liberty City. Borrowing a page from the redneck comedian Jeff Foxworthy, we've compiled a list of 30 ways to tell if you are addicted to GTA IV.
Ready? "You might be a GTA IV addict if..."
- You adopted an awkward Eastern European accent because it makes you feel like a badass.
- You've pretended to carjack your own car that was sitting in your driveway.
- You made your girlfriend stand on the corner just so you could drive up and honk your horn.
- You drive around town aimlessly with nothing but the GTA IV soundtrack blaring from
- You blow through every single red light you encounter, but still take it easy around the fuzz.
- You've taken a sudden interest in local Russian vaudeville shows.
- You spend more time planning Niko's outfits than your own.
- You've seriously contemplated getting a tattoo of Niko on your forearm.
- You've started to wear gold jewelry and keep the first three buttons of your shirt open.
- You refuse to watch any television other than the in-game TV at your safehouse.