154w ago - SCEA PR Manager Eric Levine has announced that LittleBigPlanet 2 has gone gold- the first review is in, a PSN demo is available alongside a LBP2 Storyline Trailer today!
Additionally, SCEE confirms the LittleBigPlanet 2 EU release dates will be Wednesday 19th January 2011 across Europe, Thursday 20th January in Australia and New Zealand, and Friday 21st January in the UK and Ireland.
To quote: Now that 2010 is drawing to close, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our fantastic community members, as well as all of our friends in the media who continue to support LittleBigPlanet.
We're now less than a month away from our January 18th release and I'm thrilled to report that LittleBigPlanet 2 has now 'gone gold,' meaning the game is 100% finished!
The wait is nearly over and as you might imagine the folks at Media Molecule are extremely excited.
New Storyline Trailer!
I'm sure you've seen all of the videos for LittleBigPlanet 2 and enjoyed learning about all of...
155w ago - Evolution Studios Game Director Matt Southern has revealed lots of MotorStorm Apocalypse details today, including a Skyline video, PS3 Demo coming in 2011, DLC plans, a Photo Mode and more!
To quote: On the recent trip to New York we unveiled the new MotorStorm Apocalypse track Skyline and we'd like to share a video, as well as bring you details revealed at the event.
First up, the video of Skyline starring my favourite new vehicle, the Superbike is below.
Here's a recap of the new info we shared:
• Player customization: Perks enable full visual customisation and performance customization in the form of perks are both new features.
• Playable demo: A demo is being planned for 2011.
• Stereoscopic 3D: We showed Skyline in stereoscopic 3D, and pretty much everyone agreed with me that it sets the benchmark for 3D gaming. I hope you get to experience it in this way!
• Exclusive content: PSN avatars, dynamic themes, pre-order and PlayStation Plus exclusives are all planned and we'll have specifics to share very soon.
• New Photo Mode: We've got a sophisticated Photo Mode that can capture gameplay images in ultra-high resolutions, as well as some easy-to-use tools that allow for fantastic post-effects - all of the Skyline screenshots...
156w ago - Here is a guide I wrote on how to convert your Demo / Kiosk PS3 into a fully functional Retail PlayStation 3 console via JailBreak using PSGrade (or similar) so that so you no longer need to enter PS3 Demo Unlock Codes in.
156w ago - Over the weekend Treyarch developer JD_2020 has shared details on their official site (linked above) of the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.04 patch.
To quote: Hey PS3 gamers,
We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
Patch 1.04 is nearing the end of Phase 2 testing. Going into Phase 3 submissions on 12/6.
Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error” and other disconnects. This was most likely to occur with large parties where party members had mixed NAT types.
Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
Addressed an issue with VOIP icons not appearing when USB headsets were plugged in prior to game launch.
Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks...
An English patch of the officially released Tales of Graces F PS3 Demo. Currently requires a PS3 with firmware 3.41, a USB key or harddrive with ~450mb of free space, and a jailbreak device with a payload that supports peek/poke installed (we do not support the PSJailbreak dongle).
1. Download the r3volition patcher package, here.
2. Download the Tales of Graces F Demo package, here.
Skip this step if the demo is already installed on your PS3, or if you wish the PS3 to automatically download the demo for you.
3. Place the packages on your USB stick or drive.
4. Boot your PS3 with the exploit, and use the package installer in the Games menu to install r3volution.pkg