To quote, translated roughly: USB Loader is an application for Nitendo Wii allows you to install and load your backups from a USB storage device.
Kudos to kwiirk for his great job with the EHCI and libwbfs module.
• No longer has the bug of the free space (which marked a great wrong in devices), plus show you the size of the games.
• Also added a possible fix for some games that might not work.
• The "date Bug" on Animal Crossing, Wii Sports and other games that use the date has also been fixed.
• Regression in FLAC playback
• Fixed subtitles font detection on Windows
• Flaw in the transcode/remux buffer, in some cases, the video stopped after a few minutes
• Cache bug when streaming web medias
• Duplicate items issue on Linux
• Upnp alive message sent sooner at the start of the server
248w ago - Today ps3mediaserver has updated his Java Upnp Media Server dedicated to the PS3 to version 1.10.1. To quote:
Some time has passed since the last version, so here's a major one! Hopefully, it offers some interesting features to all ps3 owners running on Windows or Linux, like the DTS streaming support (no need anymore to encode in AC3 or PCM if you have a DTS compatible receiver), an improved Mencoder engine with automatic decision between muxing (aka no video encoding) and full video transcoding.
About the DTS feature, make sure to read carefully the message box who will appear if you enable this option. Also, the automatic muxing option is enabled by default, to offer the best video quality when this is possible (if the video track is compatible and no subtitles are involved).
Keep in mind that it's a new feature, so if anything bad happens, you can disable it in the mencoder configuration panel (or in the #Video Settings# virtual...
249w ago - DisplayShare software allows you to wirelessly link your PC and your home entertainment system. Version 1.1 is now available, and supports PlayStation 3 with no additional hardware required.
• PlayStation 3 connected to network and TV
• PC with Windows Vista or XP Operating System
• PC with 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo or greater
• Internet Activation
• Wireless (11n recommended) or wired network
Install DisplayShare software on your PC in the home network. With the TV displaying the PS3 welcome screen, an icon identifying the PC appears on the TV screen.
You may then use the PS3 remote or game controller to select the PC icon, and whatever is on that PC display screen will appear on the TV. A wireless link between the PC and the home entertainment system is automatically established.
With DisplayShare, everything displaying on a PC screen can be streamed. This is accomplished using patent pending technology. You do not have to navigate complex interfaces or overcome file format issues to wirelessly send a display to a TV. Likewise, any PC audio, regardless of format, can be played through a home audio system....