- Today the FBANext PS3 emulator was updated to r438 which adds macro input for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware (CFW) users.
Download: FBANext PS3 r438 Emulator
To quote, roughly translated: The emulator FBANext (based on the source code of the final burn) has just updated his PS3 version, and therefore passes in review R438.
Remember that these are interim releases, which may contain still lots of bugs.
As a reminder, this is a multi-console emulator, that is to say, he is able to emulate our beloved PS3 consoles following:
- Capcom CPS-1
- Capcom CPS-2
- Capcom CPS-3Cave
- Neo Geo
- Sega System 16 (and similar systems), System 18, X-Board, Y-Board
- Taito 68k
- Psikyo 68EC020/SH
- Sega Megadrive (the savestates are not supported)
- Place your roms in the folder: / dev_hdd0/game/FBAN00000/USRDIR/roms /
- The first time you launch FBAnext, a file-fbanext ps3.xml will be generated. Ce fichier stock vos options. This file your stock options.
- If you want to change the path of your roms, edit fbanext-ps3.xml.