202w ago - Today Rockstar Games have confirmed that Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City are coming to Sony's PS3 entertainment system and the PC platform via Windows Live on March 30, 2010.
Press Release: Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City on PlayStation 3 and Games for Windows - LIVE
The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony available together on a single disc and individually for digital download
New York, NY - January 29, 2010 - Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is pleased to announce the much anticipated release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for the PlayStationÂ®3 computer entertainment system and Games for WindowsÂ® - LIVE on March 30, 2010. For the first time, PS3 and Games for Windows - LIVE players will have the opportunity to experience the last two thrilling chapters of the Grand Theft Auto IV saga.
The two action packed episodes will also be available for download on the PlayStationÂ®Network and Games for Windows - LIVE on March 30, 2010. Each episode takes place in the same detailed and immersive world that made Grand Theft Auto IV one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time.
Games for Windows - LIVE players can enjoy 32-player...
273w ago - Although Googling takes this back to at least 2007 and the Chinese author's Web site linked in the application appears dead, I don't see this in our PS3 Downloads section yet so here goes, from the source link above:
A Chinese programmer has put together a PS3 controller driver that works with standard USB HID. That driver is called SixAxisDriver, and you can grab it right here. Simply run the install, load the driver, reboot Vista, and your controller will be identified and will start working!
279w ago - mopx0 has installed Windows Vista 32 bit on the PS3, the whole process takes a huge amount of time and the end result is that the emulation runs very slow as evidenced by the fact it takes nearly 25 minutes to boot to the start menu.
To quote: It's a 100% PS3 based emulation of Microsoft Windows Vista. Its super slow, but it works.
Tutorial: Install Qemu 0.9.1
- Install Vista on your Computer using Qemu and Bochs Bios Rev 1.171 by sshwarts
- Vlite helps speed the install up, Vista's install may take a day or so
- Bochs Bios Revision 1.171 can be found here (http://bochs.cvs.sourceforge.net/bochs/bochs/bios/BIOS-bochs-latest?view=log&pathrev=MAIN)
- You may also need to add this command "-cpu pentium3" for qemu to work right
- Copy the .IMG to your PS3's HDD
- Open Terminal where the Vista IMG is located
- Type qemu -hda vista.img -m 256 -L "Location to Rev 1.171, Drag n Drop" -cpu pentium3
- The -cpu pentium3 option makes it so it doesn't BSOD with error code 7F
It will take about 25 min to fully boot (network connection and audio show up).