- This PS3 project might help someone out there to use their Teensy development boards for at least something, I call it my GT5: Grind A-Spec babysitter.
I got the idea from a mate of mine who used a keypad with paper wedged in to keep the enter key depressed and a controller with rubber bands and presstic. I don't own a usb keuboard or keypad, so I asked some questions and did some reading and this is the result.
Keep in mind I know nothing about programming and I can not help with other development boards.. although the code is very simple, I had to ask for advice.
Thanks to Paul
at PJRC for doing the code for me.
1. Download and install Arudino Software
2. Download and install Teensy Loader
3. Download and install Teensyduino installer
4. Run the Teensyduino installer (You must select the location where you extracted the Arduino Software)
5. Run the Arudino software and the Teensy loader
6. Plug in the Teensy development board into a USB slot
7. Copy the following code into the Arduino software
[Register or Login to view code]