To quote: Two weeks after BETA 1 we bring you the first bugfix release: beta 2. Next to the usual metric ton of minor fixes and cleanups, here are the changes worth mentioning:
BootMii BETA 2 (v0.9):
* SD card performance has been improved, decreasing the boot and the NAND backup / restore time
* backupmii accepts fragmented SD cards now, reformatting is not performed anymore. Old NAND dumps are still compatible.
* Introduced the INI variable "BOOTDELAY" to set the timeout for the auto boot feature
The Homebrew Channel v1.0.3:
* SDHC cards are working again
* SD performance has been increased again (regression was introduced in v1.0.2)
* HBC works on all system menu versions now
* Fixed rare hangs when exiting HBC
* Switched back to IOS < 37. While the SDHC problem for apps using DVDX has been...
237w ago - Nintendo has announced Metroid Prime Trilogy today, a new premium three-game collection for the Wii console that bundles all three landmark Metroid Prime games onto one disc and revamps the first two installments with intuitive Wii Remote controls, wide-screen presentation and other enhancements.
Metroid Prime Trilogy will be available exclusively for Wii on Aug. 24 at a suggested retail price of $49.99.
Press Release: THREE INCREDIBLE GAMES JUST GOT MORE AWESOME: METROID PRIME TRILOGY HEADS TO WII
All Three Critically Acclaimed Games Now Feature Wii Remote Controls with Enhanced Presentation and In-Game Rewards
REDMOND, Wash., May 22, 2009 - Metroid™ Prime 3: Corruption set a new standard for first-person motion controls in video games. Now it's bringing those controls to the rest of the celebrated series, allowing players to experience the entire Metroid Prime story arc with the peerless precision of the Wii Remote™.
Each game maintains its original storyline and settings, but now Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes let players use their Wii Remote to aim with precision as heroine Samus Aran. Based on the breakthrough control system that debuted in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, these new Wii controls bring an entirely new level of immersion and freedom...
2) Launch cIOS 222 Installer aplicaction. Remenber you it is a different version to use with uLoader. You have the possibility to install cIOS 202 (homebrew), cIOS 222 (uloader) and cIOS 223 (uLoader Alternative)
This cIOS donĀ't includes the ehcmodule or dip_plugin: it is loaded externally using the new dev/mload method and uses an IOS 36, 37, 38 or 60 base (merged with IOS 36)
3) Plug your USB device on port 0 (port 0 is down, port 1 is reserved for others USB devices working from OHCI module. You can use it as power supply for 2.5'' HDDs. (Rockband...