Written in C# by Dnawrkshp
#Idea from Veritassdg
ProDG Target Manger and Debugger
Find the ps3tmapi_net.dll somewhere on the web, or move it from Program Files\SN Systems\PS3\bin (if you installed the PRoDG Debugger), and put it in the same directory as NetCheat PS3.
Added Range where you set the debugger range you want to scan. Double click on the range to edit it or hit add to make a new one. you can also save them into a .ncm (net cheat memory) which can be loaded every time you restart NetCheat. An .ncm file would look like this.
It goes Start address. end address. So far I have not found any bugs but if you do please post in the thread. The RAR/ZIP will come with everything you need to know to get started *not the ps3tmapi_net.dll*...
1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55
1. Fixed bugs which make their console shutdown when played for a long time on 2.00, fixed on 2.01
3. Fixed PSP issue once again
3. Overall stability improved (thanks to Team Rebug cause the issues were resolved with their lv1.self)
Use Rebug Toolbox to run OtherOS. OtherOS is same as Rebug as the file is taken from Rebug (thanks to Team Rebug)
23w ago - Following up on their previous revision, French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH via arachetous have released PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.41 v2.00 Final alongside a video of their homebrew ARCH Updater with 4.46 Spoof for ARCH CFW 4.4x users with details below.
This CFW is created on the basis of the official 4.41 so not spoof (4.46 spoof but is available for those who want to connect to PSN at your own risk as regards the ban by Sony). This CFW does not install on a PS3 console official firmware above 3.55!
Add update v2.00 [Final]
Adding CAxx.cer Version 4.46 files (improves compatibility for playing backups of games).
Fixed black screen when launching games or PSP Minis Remater
Various modifications of the XMB via the BCR or XML files.