Below are the details from their official site, as follows:
This device is for computer peripherals or car to heat or cool drinks via USB power cord, able to drink cold drinks in hot summer days or hot drinks in chilly winter, no matter inside the car or next to the computer, this device can provide you the excellent lifestyle.
1. Using low voltage and universal USB power, it is safe and convenient, excellent for using at home, office and on board.
2. Built in the heating and cooling function, work on any weather or season.
3. Built in the double color LED (Red LED – Heating, Blue LED- Cooling)
4. Built in adjustable tap to hold the beverage not to spill.
5. Double USB power supply, enhance the efficiency.
6. Unique design-Multi-curvature arc conduction plate for better conductive efficiency.
7. Built in semiconductor refrigeration and PTC heating component
Below are all the details for those interested, to quote: PCSX2 1.0 released!
After many long years of development, debugging and testing effort, we have reached a point where PCSX2 runs a great majority of the games, and there are no important issues that could possibly be fixed without requiring major modifications to the emulator.
Because of that (and because we already felt it was overdue), we decided to stop thinking of new things to do for a bit, polish the stability, compatibility and existing features and release the result as the first major version of PCSX2!
There have been tons of changes since the last release, including improvements to Jake Stine's wxWidgets GUI overhaul, cottonvibe's new multithreaded VU core and improvements on the primary plugins.
This release is a big milestone that marks the way to new features and improvements!
78w ago - While it hasn't been long since his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer KDSBest has updated the PS3 SPU Emulation Module to version 0.8.1, which allows x86 PCs to emulate the SPU.