3d ago - Following up on their previous update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.45 with the changes outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.45:
1) Added German as a language (thanks toto67)
2) New update Simplified and Traditional Chinese (thanks Liqianyu)
3) Fixed a bug that disallowed games bigfile external USB disk to internal (in cache). We have included a small correction for those games that do not have more than one cached bigfile. Also added warning if it comes to launching the game with BD Emu ON (exite cache inconsistency between games and BD Emu)
4) Added a number of improvements to the FTP server: now warns if you exit the application (attention, if it comes with PS button will not tell)...
1w ago - Following up on their previous update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.42 with the changes detailed below.
Iris Manager v2.41 Changelog, roughly translated: New: Version 2.41
1) Italian language update (thanks to AlexanderPs3Mod)
2) Added Simplified and Traditional Chinese languages support (thanks Liqianyu)
3) Added syscall 879 emulation (Bd Media ID) for DiscLess Payload
4) Improved discless mode in 3.55, 4.21 and 4.30 CEX CFW. With a USB device, it mounts on exit; without USB device, use the "PS" in Iris Manager to display the disc. If your CFW requires mounting a USB device for disc-less, remember that pressing START (Global Options) and then SELECT display and record the generated Event ID.
2w ago - Following up on Iris Manager v2.40, this weekend Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o has shared a fork of the PS3 homebrew application dubbed PS3ITA Manager v1.00 with the new features and changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: We are delighted to announce the first public release of our backup manager: Ps3ita Manager.
Ps3ita Manager was not created from scratch, on the contrary, is a simple fork of Iris Manager, initially for fun and then by the need to include some essential functions (fix for the error 0 × 80010009) for our cfw (and not only..)
Gradually, the project has caught on, other changes were made to the manager, until the meat to the fire was enough to justify a first release .. It was not created anything revolutionary.. but we think that some additions can be enjoyed by more people..
Changelog v1.0, 12/05/13: Based on Iris Manager 2.40
2w ago - Following up on their previous revision as hinted HERE, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk (with assistance from Miralatijera) have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.40 with the changes detailed below.