29w ago - Following up on their previous revision, Italian PlayStation 3 developer Francesco Lanzilotta at BiteYourConsole has updated the PSP Minis on PS3 application dubbed PSPMinis / PS3Minis / Bite to version 1.5.1 with the changes outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: Bite H&E 1.5.1 Released
After a week, we at BiteYourConsole.net we release a new version of Bite that today comes to version 1.5.1. Bite h&e, this is the name of the new version which is for homebrew, emulation & why we decided to integrate three of the most popular emulators of the scene.
The three emulators are the famous PPSSPP of the PSP, which boasts numerous titles, the ePSXe regarding the PSOne and PlayStation 2 emulator, PCSX2.
Attention: the emulator ePSXe and PCSX2 BiOS need to operate, the bios for these emulators is owned by sony, unfortunately we cannot provide support on copyrighted material.
30w ago - Following up on their previous revisions, Italian PlayStation 3 developer Francesco Lanzilotta at BiteYourConsole has updated the PSP Minis on PS3 application dubbed PSPMinis / PS3Minis / Bite to version 1.5 which now includes PSP homebrew support in the changes below.
To quote, roughly translated: Released Bite 1.5 with support Homebrew
The team BiteYourConsole is back in the evening releasing the new version of Bite with support in the realization of homebrew.
In this new version there are two good news, we have added the possibility to create backup with the new method remaster and the second novelty, we can, through steps dictated by Bite, convert PSP homebrew to run them on the PS3.
Interacting with Bite is simple, we can directly use the PSP console, the console because every button has its own function.
31w ago - Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer nathanr3269 (aka Nathan_r32_69) has made available PUAD GUI v1.5 which is a PS3 PUP Unpacker & Decrypter for Windows.
35w ago - Following up on his previous update, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.5 with the changes outlined below.
1) Added: Notes (Create/Open) - Right click Menu
2) Added: Previous 0 (byte) TXT Update to Listview - Notes: See (1) Open
3) Added: Remove Unwanted - Settings
4) Added: Tool buttons - Main Form
5) Added: Save Link - Settings - Notes: Saves link to Previous (Check) text file
6) Fixed: Previous Check Save - Settings
7) Fixed: Skin / Game ID load - Notes: Now Splash screen friendly
8) Tweaked: Delete - See (2)
To quote, roughly translated: Well, given that D_Skywalk is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version First of all, I would like to put three conditions:
1) I do not carry version control, because in github I canceled, I have no desire to go back to those bastards and git all problems are often under Windows, as not handle http addresses. So I'll post a RAR and point and if someone wants to take control of versions, back on, but for now, I'm not.