32w ago - Today the folks at XCM have shared a video demo of their new MaxJoy RGB Thumbsticks Kit Set for the Nintendo Wii U Gamepad with details below.
To quote: The MaxJoy RGB thumbstick kit set is designed for the Wii U gamepad, it brings up to 999 colors on both Wii U thumbsticks for you to choose from, you are able to use 999 colors more rather then the black and white thumbsticks color now.
The MaxJoy RGB thumbstick kit set built in the rapid fire function on 8 main buttons (A, B, X, Y, L, R, ZL, ZR).
3 rapid fire speed levels on each main buttons (A, B, X, Y, L, R, ZL, ZR).
58w ago - Today the XCM Team has unveiled their new XCM Tattoo Glove for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Touch Phones and Tablets just in time for the cold weather!
From their official site: You might have come across the problem to use the touch screen mobile in winter ?
XCM tattoo phone glove is made just for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Touch Phone, Tablets and similar touch-enabled mobile devices.
It is made by high quality material and built with the conductive contact placed on the fingertip of the glove (capacitive tips for thumb, index finger and middle finger), guaranteed to keep your finger snug and warm on that cold windy day.
The XCM Tattoo Phone Glove has a cool tribal tattoo design and almost always eye-catching... below are some pics of it for those interested!
129w ago - Recently SouthSickness has made available a guide on how to use the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad as a PS3 Remote Control.
Below are the details, to quote:
Things You Will Need:
1. iPod Touch/iPhone that has been jailbroken.
3. Bluetooth on the iPod and PS3
1. Go to iPod/iPhone and click on Cydia.
2. Click on Manage in Cydia's options.
3. Click on sources.
4. Then click on edit and add the following source. ADD REPO ON CYDIA
5. After you are done adding go to search and type in WeBe.Theres gonna be two one you pay for and a free cracked one.
6. Click on the cracked one download and install it.
7. Start of WeBe++ and wait for it to load.
8. Go to PS3 and click register a new device you should see your iPod/iPhone.
9. Add it and enter the pin code it gives you on your iPod/iPhone.
10. Your PS3 should appear as "Paired and available devices."
11. Click on it and then click where it says PS3 under or shows the keyboard symbol.
146w ago - Today the EveryAir blog (linked above) has been updated with news and a video courtesy of pandaelves demonstrating EveryAir running PS3 Games via iPhone, iPad, and iPod iOS devices.
To quote: With a little wrangling of hardware and software, we were able to put together a demo of how to play PS3 games on an iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
The trick is to connect a capture device and a USB mouse/keyboard device to the PS3. The capture device sends video data to the PC, and the USB keyboard/mouse sends the button presses.
On the PC itself, you run a custom build of everyAir which understands custom gestures and pipes the input to the PC which then sends it to the PS3 via the input interpreter. More details are described in the video.
TLDR version: We used some off the shelf hardware and everyAir to allow you to play PS3 games on any iOS device.
Q: What's the overall picture for how this works? A: The trick is to connect a capture device and a USB mouse/keyboard device to the PS3. The capture device sends video data to the PC, and the USB keyboard/mouse sends the button presses. On the PC itself, you run a custom build of everyAir which understands custom gestures and pipes the input to the PC which then sends it...