- A few weeks back we reported
news on PS3 Remote Play being reverse-engineered with a Portable API in the works.
has released Open Remote Play v1.0 BETA (for Mac OS X), with a Windows version still in the works.
Download: Open Remote Play v1.0 BETA (for Mac OS X)
You will need access to a hacked PSP to export the remote play settings. All that's included in the download package.
1. If you have not done so already, register your PSP with your PS3 for Remote Play.
2. Copy the ORP_Export folder (it's included) to your PSP under /PSP/GAME
3. Run Open Remote Play Export on your PSP. This will create a file on the memory stick called export.orp. Copy this file to your PC.
4. Run the ORP GUI and click on Import, locate and import export.orp. You will have to manually change the IP address of your PS3, by default it will be set to 0.0.0.0. I keep two profiles, one for local LAN and another for when I'm connecting from the Internet. You can create multiple profiles by simply changing the Name field and clicking Save.
5. Click Import again,...