- Below is a video from MaemoItalia
demonstrating how to control the PS3 with the Nokia N900 via BlueMaemo.
is a remote controller program for the Maemo-powered devices. With BlueMaemo you can turn your Maemo-powered device in a mixed Bluetooth keyboard-and-mouse device through the HID Bluetooth profile.
When you have a PlayStation 3 or PC running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X the PS3 / PC is Bluetooth-ready and supports the HID Bluetooth profile. You have a Nokia Nseries phone with BlueMaemo loaded and you're now in control.
Windows XP and Media Center Edition:
• Turn bluetooth on.
• Start BlueMaemo on the device.
• Go to the bluetooth preferences and choose 'Add a new device'.
• Choose the device and choose a blank password (you can also choose a numeric password the PassAgentKey will appear on the device asking for the password).
wrote a BlueMaemo pairing guide
for PS3 users, to quote:
The steps I do to pair are: On the PS3 go to the menu Settings > Accessory Settings > Manage Bluetooth Devices.
• Press Register New Device and...