- Recently the PlayStation Suite SDK
went into Open Beta as part of Sony's Developer Program, and now someone has managed to successfully port the Nintendo (NES) emulator FCEU to PlayStation Vita on the latest PS Vita v1.67 Firmware
It's pretty easy to do, you need:
1. PS Vita
2. Computer running Win XP/7
3. Files included below.
To quote via glichxp.com/?p=1986 (linked above): How to Play NES Roms on PlayStation Vita SDK on FW 1.67
- You will need to sign up for the development suite by going [Register or Login to view links] on your PS Vita browser and clicking Try now then clicking download under section 2. (this is a Sony site and the download link will launch the PS Store on your Vita)
- The NES emulator is available for download [Register or Login to view links]. (Click the green button to start the download.)
- You will also need [Register or Login to view links]. (will allow you to copy .psspac files from...