- Well I've been playing MGO a lot lately. Matter of fact it's all I've been playing. I used to play COD4 everyday but now that I have MGO COD4 has been collecting more dust than my PS3. While playing MGO I've come to the conclusion... MGO is better than COD4s Multiplayer.
Here are my 10 Reasons why:
1. Metal Gear Online customizations whoop the ass of COD4s. You can customize the guns and the outfit your guy is wearing. Plus if you do good you earn more guns and newer outfits. Just like COD4s rank system but better.
2. The Stat tracking system is a million times more in depth than COD4s "Barracks". It keeps your personal stats, matches played has leader boards and clan management. There's really nothing missing here.
3. The graphics are beautiful. On par with Singleplayers cut-scenes. With the same amazingly detailed textures and great frame rate.
4. Sons of the Patriots system is the air support. It can expose the enemy you can tag enemies so they can't just sneak around and catch you with your pants down. What does a UAV do? NOTHING! Compared to the SOP.
5. MGO has some of the best game modes I've ever seen. COD4 has the same game 3 modes just with slight tweaks. While MGO has a 5+ different amazing game modes that you can't get tired...