- EBOOT now has icon, wallpaper and sound (thanks to Ass-Itch from playeradvance for his nice BG/ICON)
- Corrected the bug of SRAM not saving properly for some people
- Added the last save date next to the save state slot number
- Enhanced SGB emulation (runs a lot faster)
- Corrected the garbage showing in the border of the render.
- Reworked the default palettes to be closer to the GBC ones.
- Augmented the maximum number of files per folder to 1024.
Note: The bug that some people has, save states not working after saving/loading a few, is still not fixed (I could contact nobody who has this problem for debugging). In between, if you have this problem, use the RAM state and save manually before exiting (or save less often ).
300w ago - Brunni has released a new version of MasterBoy. MasterBoy is a Game Boy, Sega Master and Game Gear Emulator for the PSP. It features a skinnable interface with nice effects and quite a lot of options. You can also listen to your favorite VGM and GYM files with the included music player.
* Finished the english documentation on how to colorize your games!
* This version fixes a bug with sound volume when loading RIN states.
* The file list can now display up to 1024 roms.
* Added a small debug mode for the kernel version (copy the EBOOT from the Kernel mode directory to your MasterBoy directory on the PSP - this version runs significantly slower, so use it only for debugging and colorization). For people who reported me strange problems, press L+R+Triangle in the menu. It will show the available RAM. If you have the problem of save states not working after a while, please tell me how this value evolutes. Also, if this mode is enabled when going to Save states, SRAM, Save now, a message box with some information will appear, if you have the SRAM problem (not saving)...