- Wizarbox Project Manager Julien Millet
has posted up a video today announcing that Realms Of Ancient War is making PSN its Battlefield.
To quote: Hey there, it's Julien from Wizarbox
here with word on our new game, Realms of Ancient War.
RAW has been in development for over two years, inspired by our deep love of hack 'n slash games. We've played practically every game in the genre (including some pretty obscure PS2 efforts) to seek out the best ideas from the past.
The rest of our inspiration comes from our designers, who came up with crazy ideas to give our title its own signature fast-and-furious style of action. Every decision was met with one simple question: "Is this a fun idea?"
• Do you want to spawn dozens of huge swords from the ground? Yes!
• Should the screen be covered with hordes of enemies, all hell-bent on the goal of killing you? Oh yes!
• What about taking mind-control of gigantic enemies, turning around and pounding the &@*% out of their minion buddies? Hell, YES!
• Maybe you could ride a flashy pink pony and battle your enemies with a giant toilet brush? Uh... let's forget that idea...