183w ago - A few months back a PlayStation Move FCC listing was uncovered revealing Model CECH-ZCM1U, and today SiliconEra.com (linked above) has discovered schematics of exactly what makes Sony's PlayStation Move Controller function with the PS3 entertainment system.
To quote: "This is what's inside, according to a schematic drawing from a patent filed by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
The accelerometer tracks motion. The gyroscope detects orientation. The magnetometer measures the direction and strength of nearby magnetic fields. And here's a diagram of the circuit board."
Those interested can check out the PlayStation Move Controller schematics below.
189w ago - Below is scheduled release date for games, on all major platforms, for the North American region in the month of May, 2010.
Please note that scheduled dates may differ from actual release dates, as follows:
Sony PS3 Release List:
• Modern Warfare 2: Stimulus Package - 4th of May
• Iron Man 2 - 5th of May
• 3D Dot Game Heroes 11th of May
• Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 11th of May
• Lost Planet 2 - 11th of May
• Skate 3 - 11th of May
• SBK: Superbike World Championship - 11th of May
• Gundemonium Collection - 18th of May
• Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - 18th of May
• Red Dead Redemption - 18th of May
• Rocket Knight - 18th of May
• Split Second - 18th of May
• Shrek Forever After - 18th of May
• Backbreaker - 25th of May
• UFC Undisputed 2010 - 25th of May
• Blur - 25th of May
• ModNation Racers - 25th of May
• Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West - May 2010
Sony PSP Release List:
• Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - 4th of May
• What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord? 2 - 4th of May
193w ago - A few weeks back Sony officially introduced PlayStation Move for the PS3 entertainment system, and today WirelessGoodness.com (linked above) has uncovered the FCC Listing for it under model number CECH-ZCM1U.
To quote: "Today, Sony passed the Move motion controller through the FCC, suggesting that the device is on schedule for its planned Fall 2010 launch.
The Move controller's model number is CECH-ZCM1U. Interestingly, the device's label pic, above, refers to the controller as the 'Motion Controller.' Sony will probably adopt 'Move' branding when the device nears its release.
Like other PS3 controllers, the Move controller relies on Bluetooth to communicate with the PS3. Unfortunately, FCC documents did not contain any public external or internal pics of the device."