50w ago - Following up on his previous release, today German PlayStation 3 developer IcEmAn (aka IcEmAn2012) has shared a guide on using PS3 Mount Package Install Disc to mount games and avoid multiMAN relaunching with details below.
To quote, roughly translated: Create 4.xx XMB BOOT Packages
1. Install multiMAN and lastGAME pkg
2. Mount game with multiMAN (no BD mirror) - Game should be mounted in lastGAME app
3. Copy content (dev_hdd0/game/BLES80610)
4. Make a 3.55 mount pkg (xmbgameloader)
5. Replace EBOOT.BIN and LASTPLAY.BIN (from BLES80610)
6. Compile the new pkg (_makepkg_hdd.bat/pkg_npdrm.exe)
Restart console and mount game with pkg
Start game without multiMAN (you can delete lastGAME app)
4.21 XMB BOOT Packages (Mount Package Install Disc) - 50 Games for German REBUG XMB MOD v01.08.01...